Co-hosted by CXC, the UK Energy Research Centre and the Edinburgh Centre for Carbon Innovation , this event presented recent findings by leading UK energy researchers, and considered ongoing research, policy and strategy challenges.
A panel of key Scottish policymakers was provided with the opportunity to respond to research findings, followed by open discussion.
- Electricity generation technology costs
- The future role of gas, including unconventional gas
- Green finance and green Jobs
- Decarbonising heat: networks, pumps or pipes?
- The role of bioenergy in the UK
- UK energy strategy under uncertainties
Dowload the presentations using the links on the right.