This event presented recent research findings on attitudes, behaviours and governance at individual and community-levels, and considered effective policies for demand reduction and decarbonisation for Scotland and the UK.
The half-day workshop was hosted by the UK Energy Research Centre (UKERC) in partnership with ClimateXChange, at the Edinburgh Centre for Carbon Innovation (ECCI). ClimateXChange provided support to get authoritative and leading researchers around the table to discuss with the Scottish energy policy community and invited others.
Topics covered included:
- Public Attitudes to Energy System Change
- Local and Community Governance of Energy: evidence from UK and Scottish case studies
- Household refurbishment and the Green Deal: understanding behaviours for effective policy
- Decarbonising Personal Transport: behaviours, choices and policies
- Demand Reduction, Energy Efficiency and policy effectiveness
Download the presentations using the links on the right