We are looking for a project manager who will be responsible for leading the design and delivery of a portfolio of climate research projects primarily (but not exclusively) related to business and industry.
This is aimed at providing the Scottish Government with timely, accessible and relevant evidence to inform the development and implementation of policy.
The post-holder will play a critical role in supporting the delivery of the ClimateXChange programme, which has been running since 2011, with the current funding scheduled to run until March 2025.
This is a full-time role with a salary in the range of £45,585 – £54,395 and the deadline for applications is 24 November.
Your skills and attributes for success:
- Good understanding of the Scottish business and industrial decarbonisation policy landscape.
- Demonstrable experience of connecting research and policy on this agenda
- Experience in research project management
- A track record of writing for a policy audience
- Excellent communication skills
For further information, please visit the University of Edinburgh job vacancies pages.