We will be hosting an event showcasing key evidence from research projects that can inform policy towards achieving a just transition to net zero and you are warmly invited.
When: Wednesday 15 November 2023, 09.15am to 12.30pm, followed by lunch
Where: Edinburgh Climate Change Institute and online
The event will showcase findings from recent ClimateXChange (CXC) projects in areas such as energy, agriculture and transport.
Attendees will hear from members of the CXC research community, our team and directors, and representatives from the Scottish Government.
This will also be an opportunity for networking with researchers and policymakers.
- Professor Dave Reay, Policy Director at CXC, Executive Director at the Edinburgh Climate Change Institute and Professor of Carbon Management at the University of Edinburgh
- Professor Pete Smith, Science Director at CXC and Chair in Plant & Soil Science at the University of Aberdeen
- Lucy Geoghegan, Head of Net Zero Economy and Carbon Markets, Scottish Government
- Ciaran Mulholland, Research Director, Ipsos
- Stefanie O’Gorman, Director of Sustainable Economics, Ramboll
- Freya Burns, Senior Research Consultant, Changeworks
See Eventbrite for full agenda.
Who should attend
The event is designed for Scottish Government colleagues, researchers, local authorities, NGOs, consultants, wider policymakers and stakeholders interested in climate policy.