How we work
Researchers in 14 of Scotland’s leading research and higher education institutions are members of ClimateXChange and provide our core programme. Amongst these are our Post-Doctoral Research Fellows who work full time on CXC projects. Read more about their work.
Our eight strong Directorate has members representing the different interests amongst the member institutions.
Collectively, the Directorate is responsible for:
- coordinating CXC’s knowledge exchange and research;
- overseeing CXC’s research projects;
- linkages with other programmes (notably the RESAS Strategic Research Programme);
- CXC’s annual reporting;
- identifying scope for developing the Centre further; and,
- representing the Centre externally.
The Directorate is led by our three Directors, who also manage the CXC Secretariat.
Together the Directors and the Secretariat actively manage all CXC projects, supporting our researchers at every step of the process. Meet the Directors and the Secretariat.
Our knowledge exchange model.